Monday, July 11, 2011

pure bliss....

We have not tried family pics in a while....
so I was a bit nervous as to how things would go
but it was heaven!

The kids are a bit older now and love taking pics....
maybe bc they have no choice with me being around.

We met up with an amazing fellow photographer.....
Leah Robinson Photography, and she did such a wonderful job.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did...
I can not stop looking at them...
My heart is so happy!!!

Next fam pics you see will be of all FIVE of us!
So excited to welcome our new little man in exactly two weeks.






























































































6 comments:

Guatmama said...

Oh, I agree mandi, they are perfect!

Sue said...

these are so cute! but of course she had nothing but awesomeness to work with!!

Leah Robinson said...

Loved taking your photos...such a sweet family you are =)

Anonymous said...

miss you guys! what awesome pics! tell andre hi from me. God bless!

Tera said...

so sweet! love them!

Sarah Swartzentruber said...

Mandi - these are SO, SO good!!!!! What a treasure! I want you to take some pics like this for us when we get pregnant with our third. :)

One more week until Liam is here!!! Wahoooo!!!!