Wednesday, July 20, 2011

game time....

The kiddos have really enjoyed playing games lately.
(which will be a wonderful inside activity for our upcoming event - Mr. Liam)

With Ella we do things as easy as possible...
Like in Shoots and Ladders we do not to the shoots yet....
And man oh man when she completes the game the look on her face is
worth every minute....

Check out this concentration!!!!
























Spinning the spinner......

























And the "look everyone, I won"... I beat mommy!
There was a sweet little giggle that went with beating momma too!
Little stinker...
Love you little sis and Love playing games with you.
























Gabes choice was Go Fish!
He is a man that follows all rules...
And he to loves to win!!!!!!
















Working hard on beating momma...
(I love when he gets his summer haircuts.. short and cute and all, but
he looks so OLD... eek! I do not like it!)
























And he too is in pure delight from having more matching then me..
Little stink pot!
I love you little man...
Playing games with you is so fun!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Don't we all want to win. haha. I remember how fun it was to actually beat the grown ups:)

Ella's hair was cracking me up!

And I love the color of the kid's room! Aqua is my fav. color!!

Chelsa said...

ella's face of concentration is priceless!!
and so is gabe's big smile! he does look much older in that last picture!
we love games at our house too :)