Monday, July 18, 2011

girls night...

Friday night we had a girls night....
Pizza, Games, Chatting, and Pajamas....
A wonderful evening with some besties!


My timer was set and it was going off before I was ready
so these silly girls "posed" for the timer!
(sorry girls... thats what you get for being silly in front of my camera!)

















Me, Brandi, Steph, Lauren, Angie, and Bethany....

















The game we played was called compatibility....
It was lots of fun and I would recommend it if you are looking for a new game to purchase.

















And last but not least.....
My amazing dessert treats!!!!!!
(they were a flop)

So here is the story........................
I spent nap time making these amazing creations "Banana Split Bites"
The whole time I was getting a little more stressed bc they were not turning out.
So I got creative and made them my own way.
Well... my amazing cousin picked me up in this amazing vehicle (an old dump truck with no
air) and so off we went. Five minutes later this is how they looked! We laughed the whole way to Stephs house about our wonderful dessert we would embark upon! I will say they still tasted good but just not picture worthy. If you would like to see what they were supposed to look like check this out- www.bakersroyale.com/ice-cream-and-frozen-desserts/banana-split-mini-bites/


1 comment:

Chelsa said...

friend time is precious! glad you had fun!