Monday, November 23, 2009

They're back.....

THE GUYS.... have made some special appearances again. Mi Pueblo was our fave... they got to play in the "mud" (a.k.a.-beans). Then they so happily took a bath with Gabe that night and left little particles to float around in the water!!!!! It looked so gross!






These three lady friends were borrowed from gramma.


Now, they were so graciously being smashed between the cushions.


Then they found this wonderful place to dangle from. (gabe now places his guys in their spots and says "mom take a picture of my guys" he caught on!)






Last Monday we made a quick trip to Evansville with mom. She went to pick out tile but needed some entertainment on the way to and from eville. So we went and she dropped us off at the mall. We had fun just hanging out...











































































































































I am not sure why he looks mad/sad because he was having a blast!







7 comments:

Chelsa said...

i love the guys (and the gals too!) lol! :)

Sue said...

Your little "guy" makes me laugh! He is so naturally funny. Ella is just a doll baby too.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

everytime i read about the guys i want to buy some for ay. ha so cool. anyways, we love hanging at the playplace in the mall too! its easy and free. good way to award behavior when we're out :) hope to see you guys at my house tom for playgroup

Brandi said...

um, i think "the guys" are actually "the gals" in one of those pics!!! my girls got to ride the "miracle-round" with your nieces the other day... just ran into them at the right time!

Jamie said...

What sweet memories Mandy! I drove past your mom and dads house the other day on my way to Jasper...looks like it is going 2 b beautiful!

Tera said...

Oh yeah, I bet Gabe was so excited about the boots!! I'm not going to show the girls/beans picture to Brynna. She would totally want to try that! ;)

The Jeffers Clan said...

Mandi,
Leighton started with figures like these. He's now into all kinds of figurines. Mostly superheros! It's too cute. Also, I'm very interested in buying some of your bows. They're awesome. Let me know how or what I need to do! Your family is so precious!
Lacy