Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Picture OVERload!

We are going back to the day after Thanksgiving. Ella hadn't been sleeping for us, why we didn't think about her ears who knows, maybe the hussel and bussel! So the morning after Thanksgiving when everyone was shopping- I made a trip to see the dr with little sis. Sure enough her first BAD ear infection! Poor thing, no wonder sleeping was not going well. Here we are waiting on the dr. While we were waiting she learned to scroll on my touch phone. Oh the days of land lines!


That night (friday night) we had our family in from northern indiana and we celebrated christmas with Grandma Zetta. She leaves for Florida so we always celebrate early with her. Gabe was excited to get some spending money from Grandma Zetta.



Here are the only GREAT granddaughters!



Here are ALL of the GREAT grandboys.





We got Grandma Zetta to play the wii. We were bowling.













After all the celebrating of thanksgiving we decided to get the christmas decor.


























Then we made it to Tuesday night of the week following Thanksgiving and we had to say our goodbyes to Grandma Zetta. We all went to eat and say our goodbyes! Ella had a ball with all the attention.




































FOUR generations








Monday, Gabe was more then thrilled to see the snow. I didn't say anything, waiting on him to see it. He walked past the door, stopped, and turned to look and then ran to the window. He said "mom, that snow". I said yes. he said "whoo" and stood there staring for the longest time. So cute to see him so excited about something.














Last night we went to check out the progress at mom and dads. The kids had a blast riding around in all the open area.






































































Today I had put Ella on the couch with Gabe and I, I no longer walked out into the kitchen to get ella's cup and turned around to see her doing this! I am not used to such a dare devil. Gabe never tried anything daring so I never had to worry about him. Ella is a different story!




















These pictures are older... This high chair that Ella is setting in is 58 years old! My grandma bought it for her eldest child and it is still in working order and still doing its job. I would say they got their moneys worth!!!! he he




















Kiddos playing on Grandma's couch


























































Ella giving Grandma Zetta lots of loving!
















7 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Oh my gosh.. the snow. Ayla was totally taken by it to. She stood at the window forever going "Wooo" ha I wish I had taken a picture. So cute. Now everyday she asks if its gonna snow.

Jessie said...

I don't think Ella can possibly get any cuter!! She is cuter and cuter every time I see her! She and Koen would get along great! He is quite the daredevil too. They would make a good match:) If I don't see you sooner, we'll see ya New Year's:)

Beth said...

What cuties you've got! I practically pressed Theo's face up to the window the other day, and he didn't seem to notice the snow :-). Glad Gabe enjoyed it. It has been nice getting to see you twice this past week. I hope you can come to (yikes) my house next week for playgroup! XOXO, Beth

Chelsa said...

love the pics of your cuties!! ella does look like quite the dare devil in that picture on the table :)

Desiree' said...

I can't believe how big Ella is getting!!wow time flies! Gabe is a cutie too!

The Jeffers Clan said...

Mandi,
Leighton started with figures like these. He's now into all kinds of figurines. Mostly superheros! It's too cute. Also, I'm very interested in buying some of your bows. They're awesome. Let me know how or what I need to do! Your family is so precious!
Lacy

Tera said...

Cuties, cuties!!