Monday, November 2, 2009

Meet "The guys"...

These are "The guys".....
they have no names they are just the guys
























See what they do...........................


































































"The guys" have been Gabe's favorite pastime lately... We find them in the funniest spots and they even join him in bed for nap and night time. So cute to watch kids be creative on their own!



As I was cleaning on Saturday I had given Ella two of these, one for each hand... I left the room to throw some laundary in and I came back to this!!!! (by the way... the bag was ontop of the rocking chair... how she got it down from over her head is beyond me... little stinker) -oh yeah and Gabe was with his nanno, so she really did do it all by herself!
Some of my latest creations.....














fancy christmas bow- for a christmas dress











10 comments:

Andrea said...

ADORABLE bows! Again if I only had a girl LOL...

And "The guys" look like a real manly version of "the wiggles" haha! Aren't little boys so much fun? :o)

Anonymous said...

Our grandchildren crack us up...love them with all our hearts...Thank you Gabe and Ella for bringing us a joy every day...Thank You God for blessing us as grandparents...your blessings are beyond measure ... Nanna &Nanno

Sue said...

"the guys" are hilarious and Gabe is super adorable. And hey after you have experienced the joy of a cheese puff....there's no looking back! haha Good job Ella!

JessGraceIz said...

Your kids are way tooo cute. I remember my brother having "The Guys" when he was little, but he called them "buddies" and they lived out in the woods.

Guatmama said...

These bows are very nice! I need a girl!
And I love the post with the pics of his toys. Looks like my house, except with trains.

Abbie said...

This is hiliarous...cause I can totally relate!!!Max does all the same things with his army guys...it's so funny!! Boys will be boys...

Brandi said...

comment #1... LOVE "the guys"!! so funny... did he have any help from dad on some of the crazy places they were???

comment #2... LOVE the snowflake bow...NEED 2 please!!

comment #3... I actually only paid you $1 extra the other day, i forgot about one bow that is MIA at the moment.

Chelsa said...

SUCH A BOY!! the "guys" crack me up! i can totally relate.

miss ella seems to be quite mischevious :) and adorable while she is at it!

very very cute bows! i've been making some tutus lately- it's fun to do girlie stuff for me b/c I don't have any girls! :) i love the snowflake bow and the fancy christmas one (oh who am i kidding i love them all... too bad us moms can't wear bows and look cute!) ;)

Sandy said...

Love the bows! You're getting pretty darn good mama! And "the guys" pictures were cracking me up, such a story :)

Tera said...

The guys are too cute! :) I've been busy with bows too...it's a good thing you can't see my bar right now...ribbon everywhere! ;)