Monday, December 22, 2008

Prego Update!!!!

I had an appointment this morning with Dr.Frances. It went well... I was a little disappointed because he didn't check me as far as dialation goes. I have been having contractions, just nothing regularly. I was hoping to see how much progress I had made but no big deal. He measured my belly and we listened to little Ella's heartbeat(last time before we actually get to see her!). He told me unless contractions are consistant or my water breaks, then he will see me Saturday morning aroung 6:30. Only five days left and we will have two children! Seems unbelievable to me.... we finally get to meet this little girl who fought so hard this summer. She has already been through a surgery and lots of yucky pain meds. She is one strong lady..... I am excited to see what God has planned for her life, she definately has a purpose!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.... I will try to update one more time before our funfilled weekend but until then.... God Bless!

9 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

I'll keep you in my prayers!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little miracle princess!!

Sue said...

I am so excited for you guys! Ella is such a little miracle. Can't wait to meet her this weekend. I've already bought her something ...its pink of course. I'll be praying all goes as easy as possible for you during labor and delivery.

Anonymous said...

How exciting, we may be in the hospital together! FUN FUN, Elle and poor no name boy may hit it off right away in the nursery!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

YAY! We will be praying for you and can't wait to get word that little Ella has arrived. Good luck!

The Rider's said...

We are so excited for you! We will be over just as soon as we can get a free weekend to meet your precious Ella! We'll also be praying for a very safe and easy delivery! Post lots of pics. for your long distance cousins o.k.! :)
Love the kids rooms by the way!

Jamie said...

I am so excited for you both. Gabe will be a wonderful big brother. Hang in there, only a FEW more DAYS! Post pictures as soon as you can.

Brandi said...

my stomach does flip flops just thinking about how close saturday is!!! can't wait to meet sugar #2!!

Brenda said...

So happy for you! Sending prayers your way for a wonderful and safe weekend! Guess I won't run into you anymore at the Dr's office...you'll be done with that part of your journey! Congratulations and MErry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

mams, we will be praying for you. we have to be out of town this weekend so we will try to see you next week sometime! just make sure someone gives me a call so that we get some details! love ya guys! jen