Thursday, December 11, 2008

A New Look

I finally figured things out and got myself a new look. I am sorry I am so far behind on my posts. I will promise to post new pictures within the next few days.

So while we were on vaction my wonderful mom COMPLETELY finished Ella's room. It is so amazing and the best christmas present ever! She also added a new look to Gabe's room which is just as wonderful. I am so excited and feel like their rooms are complete. Pictures to come...

I also wanted to let you all know that we are on the count down. I only have 16 days left until we meet our little girl. She will be arriving on the 27th and no later. I am going to be induced so that she will be a little smaller then Gabe(8lbs 2oz) - due to my back. We are thrilled and ready to go! The room is ready and we just took some belly pictures Tuesday night. I just need to throw a few more things in the bag.

Pictures and updates to follow soon....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandi,I have been meaning to see how you are doing, I keep checking for you to update. I asked tera how you were feeling the other day! Hopefully I'll get to talk to you soon! How exciting, you have a date. I am still just waiting!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Love the new look. The pic of lil man looks so much like Andre! :) We are excited about tomorrow (ill have to check out the room) and even more excited to see your lil girl. I know she will be loved! 16 days... yay!

Shannon said...

What a journey, Mandi... I'll be praying for the delivery.

Susie said...

WOW! How exciting!! I would take being induced over my long drawn out natural birth any day! Natalie & Griffin were both induced! It's not as bad as the horror stories! Although I know your back makes an added element most don't have to go through! But God is Good and I know He will see you & Andre through the labor and have your perfect baby Ella in your arms soon! Can't wait to meet her!

Chelsa said...

looking forward to the pictures! i can't believe you only have 16 more days until you meet your precious lil' girl!! how sweet!

Jamie Truelove said...

I bet you can't wait to see this little precious baby...you guys have made it through so much...only to make you stronger. I know God will bless you for it...and your sweet baby girl...

Anonymous said...

Mandi, how did your appointment go today. I was wondering if you would update or if you were in the hospital! Keep me posted!