Monday, December 15, 2008

Picture update!

Ok... so this is a long one filled with pictures! Hope you enjoy....
Gabe's updated room.... His room had no brown stripe and no star/circle decal's. She also added a new piece of furniture, nightstand, star pillow, and two pictures on the wall.

His saying from uppercase living.
"Let him sleep for when he wakes he will move mountains."



Ella's room is next..... As for her room there were
a few boxes left to get rid of and the walls were a
bagel color. I had done absolutely nothing!





shelves on the wall



gabe was hiding.... can you find him?







coming home outfit




looking in from the doorway






mom put this on her door









my fav. belly picture









her crib









changing table






















sitting area






















gabes new trick... we say "smile" and this is what he does




































Our gang of guys at the christmas party....















The gals
















game time!!!

















yes the boys won... however, after the night was over.. I did find out that they were cheating!!!!














snuggling with uncle josh... they were watching fourwheelers race on you tube






















We bought mom and dad a new oven for christmas and they got it early. Mom is in heaven...this was the first batch of cookies baked!





















gabe getting sugar high at nanna and g-dads















my little gangster man... he loves hats and on this day he was wearing daddys all day














so gabe had never had white yogurt! he thought it was lotion and rubbed it all over him while andre and i were cooking supper as we turned to check on him this is what we found.














silly boy




















I went to the doctor today and I am 2cm dialated and 80% effaced! YaHOO! I wasn't expecting to be that far along... I only have 12 days left!
That is all for now... hopefully it won't be as long next time!



11 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Yay! That is exactly where I was at my last apt before I went into labor with Ayla! :) I can't wait to meet Ella!

Anonymous said...

this kids rooms look great, they are too precious. Good to hear things are progressing, Won't be much longer!

Chelsa said...

love the pictures of the kids' rooms! they are both adorable! the yogurt/lotion story cracked me up too! :) glad your pregnancy is coming along so well! not much longer!

Brandi said...

i can almost see my 'crack'!!! ewww!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

ps. the boys cheated!!!??

Jen said...

Beautiful rooms! Gabe looks exactly like the both of you! Too cute!s

The Jeffers Clan said...

Mandi, your nursery rooms are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Good luck in the next couple weeks. I'll be praying for ya. Gabe is soooooo cute!

Kristi said...

I want your mom to come and decorate my whole house!! Your baby rooms are amazing!!!

Desiree' said...

I love the pic of your belly, that is so precious! and the rooms are super cute! i seen your name on the calendar for your labor, i bet your getting anxious :-)

Lauren said...

gorgeous nurseries.



so happy for you guys--praying for a smooth delivery!

love,
Lauren

Lauren said...

where did you get that adorable brown rug in Ella's room?