Thursday, September 18, 2008

Peeing, in the middle of the night, made easier!!!

First things first!!!!!!!!!!! I am now BRACELESS!!!!!!!!! This was the inspiration to the title! I can now get out of bed and go to the bathroom, which is something a prego does frequently, in the middle of the night without my brace. Yahoo!!! The Lord is still healing me and now I am so blessed to get the hot sweaty thing off. After my wonderful doctors appointment we rented a hotel and took gabe to the zoo the next day. It was a celebration!!!!













Here I am holding my baby for the first time and ready to throw the brace in the trash!!! Yahoo!!!













daddy and gabe playing at the pool













gabe eating ribbs













gabe and uncle adam


















gabe meeting the meerkats









gabe and daddy feeding the giraffe




















i love this picture










checking out the zebra

















sharks!!!











our family...can you tell gabe is ready for a nap















gabe feeding the zebra on the way home















we stopped to visit pappy at work on the way home...gabe was helping him with a phone call

We made a trip to Northern Indiana to visit some family. There was a crew of us: uncle delmar and aunt jean, uncle van and aunt jolene, grandma zetta and joe, my mom and dad, and us! The rest of the crew painted/cleaned my blind uncle marv's house while we hung out with jonique and nate for the weekend. We had fun playing outside, shopping, and just talking.




The gang...Andre, Me, and Gabe -Jonique, Nate, and Jack.














Gabe was so hyper and he was being so silly... I love this picture!









Bath time!




















Great uncle Delmar and Great aunt Jolene told gabe to walk through the water puddles!













Playing at Jack's house












The boys... Jack, Micah, Gabe, and Peyton!










Andre and I made our FIRST overnight trip (without gabe)! We went to St.Louis in honor of our anniversary that we somewhat missed in June, do to the hospital stay. We really enjoyed ourselves. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who has stuck with me through the thick and thin!








My hubby and I










Our supper!













Fireworks after winning the game.












Married for 6 years!!!!!











Andre and Gabe have matching hats!

7 comments:

Susie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Our God is an AMAZING GOD!! I'm sure that was the most wonderful thing to be able to pick up and hold Gabe!!! I love all the pictures of you and your silly little boys...oh yeah one's the dad right?? Just joking what a beautiful family God has made in you and can't wait to see Ella in those pics with you all!

Jamie said...

Oh Mandi! Praise the Lord!! You have such a beautiful family.

Leah Robinson said...

Praise God!!! You are such an inspiration Mandi! I am so happy that you got to pick up your lil one again :) Brings tears to my eyes!

Chelsa said...

so good to see you braceless :) and gabe is too cute! your growing belly is adorable too!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Yay for freedom. God is good! I love all your pics. I can tell you guys are enjoying life and taking every moment for what it is. :) You are looking beautiful preggers esp w/out the brace we can concentrate on lil Ella. I do so love the pic of Gabe with his hands raised to the sky! Hope we'll get to see you soon (maybe at playgroup) now that you're braceless!

The Armes Family said...

What an awesome God we have!! It was so good to see you in the Dr office and see you pick your baby up!!!! Made me want to cry!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Lauren said...

Hallelujah! These pics make me want to dance with joy...He deserves great praise.


I love the photo with Gabe's hands up in the air. He's praising too, I think :D

love you guys.