Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Squeezing warmness out of Fall....

 
Gabe's School Party
Ella, Liam, and I went with Gabe's class (plus the other three classes)
 to trick-or-treat down town.
It was fun, but mighty cold.
With each place they stopped they sang a song.
Then came the best part...candy!

 Ella was right by Gabe each step of the way.
She is more then ready for school next year.



Liam and Ms Roci were having lots of fun building with blocks!

The whole crazy crew, plus some siblings.


These two buddies are inseparable!


                                       Every moment its possible we are outside these days.
The kids love to run around like crazy cats and I love
that they get out in the fresh air.
Liam is actually the biggest advocate, most days he stands by the front door
whining until I open it and let him see how cold it is.

This was one day that was not to bad so we played in some leaves!



Gabe's pumpkin... we let them draw any face they wanted
then Andre and I cut them out.
This was our first year for this and it was fun!
Gabe refused to stick his hand inside the pumpkin to remove the 
guts BUT not Ella.  She had a blast playing in the  slop!
We had to tell her to stop playing and come outside to see her pumpkin all lite up.



Ella's new trick... bouncing on her ball.


Sweet little dude....



 



brothers...



These next pictures go down in my book as some of most favorite!
We were just playing around and Gabe and Ella wanted to take some pics.
All of them turned out so good and they will be ones I cherish forever!
Gabe took this one....


Ella took this one....


And she kept going... I have no idea why
 Liam was smiling so big
but I love it.



This one looks posed but of course it is not!!!!

And this one.......
I told Liam to stick his tounge out, I had no clue he would actually do it!
One of my all time favorite!


This one he is thinking "holy cow mom, you have a big ol tounge"!


Loving life with my sweet babies!!!!!

No comments: