Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall Party....so much fun!!!



 The Knepp's hosted a Fall Party this year 
and I will admitt that I was more excited then the kids!
This was my first costume party as an adult...
( I know I live a wild a crazy life)
It was a fun-filled evening.

Here are my three cuties..
My princess, frog, and knight


My handsome cowboy!!!!


 Thanks pintrest for the fun ideas to make...



What a sweet little lion...


Tera and Alex dressed as two leaders of their church....
 They win the best costume award!!!


 All of the families...
I love that everyone participated!







All of the sweet kiddos...


Games...




 The fun and crazy mommas!!!!

The only bummer of the evening is that we had to be inside due to weather!
Other then that it was a night to remember.
Thanks Tera and Alex for some fun!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Definately was a great night! I especially love that lion!