Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nashville 2012

Well... this post will come to show how three kiddos has thrown me into a whirlwind!
Don't get me wrong... I LOVE it!
We just go without some things and one of them is pics.....
We had a weekend in Nashville last weekend and I only have three pics to show for it!

We were there supporting my dad and brother in their competitions with their mounts...
They did an amazing job once again!!!!!
We are so proud of them....


Here are my three sugars ready to go get some
blue ribbions with Nanno and Uncle Josh...

















They thought is was pretty cool to be a part of accepting the ribbons..
My little Ella was loving the lime light...
When everyone started taking pics she hammed it up!
Made me giggle... little stinker.
























Gabe was not about to leave Uncle Josh to get his ribbons by himself....

























We thoroughly enjoyed our weekend...
The kids had a blast swimming and jumping on the beds....
(I cannot believe it but I have NO pics of either)
One day I will find my brain again and start taking more pics.

No comments: