Saturday, December 31, 2011

squeezing one last post in...

Here are my three sweet peas one last time before the new year!!!!

We will be resting it up here at home to bring in the new year tonight.
Ella has upper resp. junk and Gabe went to quick care today and came home diagnosed with bronchitis. Breathing treatments and meds here we are....

Wishing everyone a happy new year with LOTS of health!


Miss Ella drew a pic of her momma...
























Miss Ella LOVES helping me cook and bake.
She does not leave my side while i am in the kitchen...
my parents got her an easy bake oven for Christmas and we have been having fun!

















I was sweeping one evening and Gabe asked to try...
The next thing I knew he had the whole living room swept...
Amazing how big he is getting!
(i promise i am not a mother who labors her children...
and i have no idea why ella looks scared in the background)

























My tree lit man....
Mr Liam loves the tree.....









































Yes he did actually manage to get the ribbon off of one of the presents!
Little sweet pea...

















We shall return again next year...
Lots to come...
Christmas' and Ellas birthday party!!!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

Hope everyone is feeling better!