Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Class Trip - Part One

I am still in rewind mode....
Andre and I made a trip to Washington DC and New York with the seniors at Barr-Reeve.
It was absolutely AMAZING. I had a wonderful time and really enjoyed myself!
Andre is a senior sponsor so we had been anticipating our trip with them.
I have nearly one thousand pics(took most of them for the kids) so it has been a nightmare trying to decide which ones to post, finally i decided why not do a bunch of collages! So here you have them... I am doing a few at a time so stay tuned for the rest!

Our first stop was the Air Force Memorial, dedicated to all the men and women who have served in the United States Air Force. Dedicated October 14, 2006.






















Our next stop was Arlington National Cemetery.




















Within Arlington, is the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.



On then to see the Marine Corps War Memorial,
or as most of us know it Iwo Jima.









The next morning we awoke to the beautiful capitol building.
These are views from the inside!!!

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

awesome pics mandi! thanks for sharing :)

Leah Robinson said...

Looks like a blast! Great photos!

Beth said...

I LOVE Washington D.C! We went there two summers ago, and it was such a neat vacation. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. It is cool that Barr-Reeve is small enough to do something like this. LHS can barely manage a class trip to Holiday World :-)