Monday, March 8, 2010

yesterday

We started off on a walk by our house.....


































































Then decided the park would be nice........











































































Then it started to rain... as you can see in the background!





























































So we headed home
and when we got there it wasn't raining anymore
so off we went!












It was so nice to spend some time outside!



















4 comments:

Carissa said...

Looks like everyone had fun! It was so nice to get out.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

My two favorite things.. springtime weather and sunday afternoons with my lil family. :) Looks like you guys had a great day. I can't believe how big Mr. Gabe looks! Its wild that they will be 3 soon!!

Sue said...

Your family is just so stinkin adorable. :) I love you guys! Love the new background...reminds me of spring.

Tera said...

I agree with Courtney's comment...love sunshine and Sunday afternoons together! Thanks for all of your help Saturday!