Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Celebration with family!


On Sunday evening we enjoyed some family time.
It was so perfect to have the two parties back to back because that means
this momma didn't do much for party #2!
We were even blessed to have 
Grandma Zetta home so she could 
be here with us!







My balloons were dead so instead of them floating we just hung them :)


Sweet Brynna...





 We really really really missed our Braylee.
She was at home not feeling well.


Love this one!!!!


 


 


 
 




 


 I laugh when I see this pic.
Look at Brynna, she is so worried for Ella.
Thats what Cousins are for.




I love Ellas face in this one... she was so excited for him to have a suitcase like her!


Testing out some presents...




My sweet Secret Agent


Sneaking cake...



The whole crew.. other then ty who took the picture!
LOVE these people.



Gabe decided to cut his cake and serve it to everyone!
















1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yet another AWESOME party:) I love how you let Gabe cut his cake!