Friday, February 22, 2013

Love Day 2013



 On Wednesday (Feb. 13) the kiddos were able to celebrate with their friends.

Gabe had a good time celebrating with his friends at school!
I snapped this pic when I dropped him off.
Sweet boys!

He picked out Krazy straws to give to his friends!
They said "I am Krazy about you Valentine".
 



 Miss Ella got to pass out valentines too.
We attended the playgroup party and my oh my was she excited!
She picked these little sticker boxes.


 The crazy playgroup mess....

(sorry about the blurry pictures)








brothers...


 Ella was loving her sucker..



On Thursday Feb. 14th ........

The kiddos woke up to love notes!!!!
We started this tradition last year and I love it...
We write six things that we love about each kid.
This year I asked daddy to write them, and I loved what he came up with.
Gabes eyes light up every time you read a new one about him. 
He also had to role play/talk about each one.
Miss Ell just had a permanent smile on her face.



Liam shock the pants off of me.... we close his door when he sleeps so when
I went in to get him, opening the door, he istantly said "ooooh" because he saw the hearts on his 
door. I was impressed. Pretty observant for an 18 month old. (sorry, had to brag)
 


I even got a love note... yay!
So 17 years ago, Andre gave me a teddy bear and asked me to be
his Valentine. Whew... thats a long time! 
 I love every minute of it and it is flying by.
 



 I decorated for my kiddos breakfast time...

 Cinnamon rolls are a favorite around here.....





Liam and Ella helped me make Valentine cookies....


 

yummy...


My most precious Valentines.....


I wanted to remember this pic.... This is the one I posted on the
 Loving Life Photography Facebook Page.

My precious model, I am thankful she was willing to pose for me.








No comments: