Monday, September 10, 2012

Wrapping up summer...


 
Mr. Liam had his one year well visit... 

Love this pic..
He had his finger pricked to check his iron.
He did not make a peep..
Watch the nurse the whole time and then the band-aid
bothered him more then the prick did.
Gabe, Ella, and I laughed and laughed watching him try to get the band-aid off.


 In the car on the way home....
No pants due to the shots in his legs..poor dude.
And the hair is sticking out to the side bc he had a sucker and some how 
it ended up in his hair. It was stiff!




Mr. Liam LOVES his fork!
I am impressed at how well he uses it too!



Hair Stylist
One day I was telling Ella how I used to play with my 
mommys hair.  I told her I would fix it funny ways, like lots of ponytails.
She thought that sounded fun, so later on we tried it.
I am hoping this is the first of MANY bc it felt so good!



Mr. Gabe had his meet the teacher night.
He was a little shy walking into the school, so I wondered what was to come.
(but when the first day rolled around he walked in like he owned the place)

Liam and Ella loved Gabe's classroom just as much as he did.




End of the summer horah!!!
We made a day trip to French Lick with the Strausers.
Lots of fun was had, even by mommy.
I was screaming on the water slides and Gabe did not make a peep.
(the joys of getting old)

Best Buds...
(you will be greatly missed Mr Noah)



Liam feel asleep one morning and I was trying hard to keep him awake..
but he would have slept through ANYTHING and he did! tee hee


We surprised dear 
miss Miriam for her birthday.
Love these girls...



Fun with daddy...boxing hands!

This face is hilarious!



Mr. Liam found himself a treat...
I was working in the kitchen and did not shut the refrigerator and next thing I know
I looked over and found this!
little sneak



Fun at Grandma Zettas...
We had supper at grandmas and the kids were in HEAVEN.
She made roast, noodles, carrots, greenbeans.
While eating I think my kids said ten times  "this food is SO good".
Thanks grandma zetta for the fun and food.

MrLiam is setting in the same highchair that my mom sat in....love it!






Good-bye Good friends....
The Lord has moved the Strauser's on and  we are praying blessings!










Homecoming Parade

scared of the sirens.. silly kids





the powerhouse

my sweet neice...Braylee  (Little Miss Daviess County)




Back to School Dinner...
 One of my dearest friends did this for her little guy and I absolutely LOVED
the idea.  So I did it too.  
A special dinner (picked by the Gabe)
A special dessert (picked by Gabe)
And Prayers of Blessings!!!!! 
Amazing!
We WILL be doing this again.





 Fun decor...
Mr messy face...





The big first day!!!
He was excited and did wonderful.

Daddy got to take him....

The crew waiting on their brothers and sisters...

the brothers and sisters...

 Best buds
 

these two really do miss each other!


Lunch with Nanna...
Gabe thinks it is the BEST to have somewhere to go after school.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

I was laughing at some of the faces your kids were making! They are silly. And the cop uniform on Liam was pretty funny and cute at the same time! I hope I can come up with as many ideas for kids as you:)

Brandi said...

yay!! love the pics!!