Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Liam's big day!!!



 July 25, 2012
Liam's actual birthday...

Little Mr woke up to some sunshine!


He loved it!!!



This is one of his favorite...



Look at those sleep eyes...


Love Love Love this boy!!!




We had a surprise visit from daddy for lunch!


That evening Gabe and Ella gave Liam the gifts they picked out for him..
Love Ella's excitement....she was so excited for him to open it.




And Gabe was to excited to let him open the present... tee hee

 We enjoyed our day together with our little ONE year old.
I feel like it was yesterday that we went to the hospital to have him.
I was excited, thinking it would be a breeze bc I was having a scheduled c-section.
Well not so much, they got me all hooked up and i had a reaction to one of the meds, 
I was darn close to passing out until they figured out what was going on.
As soon as they did, I was like a new woman and ready to conquer the delivery!
My sweet little man was here, and so it began.
Here we are one year later, loving life, 
and so excited to see what our youngest holds in store for us.


No comments: