Friday, July 6, 2012

summer time .... summer time....


 Little man, Hunts, enjoying his spaghetti!


 Batman stopped by for a visit...


A date with my girl....
Ella and I had a night out, it was so much fun.
We headed up to the fair to watch miss Braylee compete in the Little Miss 2012.
So glad we went to watch because SHE WON.
Such a sweetie.

Here is ella taking notes on how to be a princess.

 The Little Miss herself...

 Gramma and Pappy with all of their girls...

 On our ride home...







 On the way home we stopped and took silly pictures together...






Jumping...





yep... miss ella took these!


 





 I had so much fun with her... mommy even had Ella laughing out loud with these pics!
(I have no idea why?!)


First time going under the water....
and after he went under for a bit, he started swimming under water too.




Going under with Nanna..


Check out his tan lines from his chubbyness....




Good ol Friends...
 Last June we had our ten year reunion, and this year we got together to visit..
Things sure have changed in a year, more kids were added!
These two sweeties were in womb last time us girls got together.

 All of the kiddos thus far....

The mommas and the mommas to be....



 Four-wheeling it...



The on-looker....



Petersburg Splash Park





yep... i had to deal with that snoot!





Ten Years Baby!!!!!
My hubs and I made it to the big number ten.
I would not have it any other way.
Love that man!


A visit from the newly engaged!!!!
A Mi Pueblo lunch outing... 

 swim time..



Whew... that is one chalk-full post!
Life is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That first photo of Gabe and Ella on the 4-wheeler...Gabe looks just like Andre! Such a handsome young little dude! :) And...I believe the last time I was there Ella had a car seat...not one of those (I don't know what you call them) older kid car seat things... :) Can't believe how big they are getting... Still can't wait to meet Mr. Liam...love his tan lines! ;)
Ariel