Saturday, June 9, 2012

Enjoying the small things.....

 A golf cart ride with Nanna and Nanno....
It was a relaxing and enjoyable evening event..

Ella collecting rocks





 Gabe being silly...


 The brains behind the business..


 The backseat crew (minus daddy)


Daddy and Gabe getting exercise..
(Gabe loves to run right now???)



Ella ready to make a splash...



Gabe ready to make a splash...


And the splash...
                         


Liam and Nanno takin it easy..


Good ol Indiana..
A cornfield sunset..


Sweet Liam


Daddy and Liam having a serious conversation about life...
 Our golf cart rides will be a sweet memory of my kiddos.
Thanking the Lord for the small things.




 Liams First Cinnamon Roll

Little man was in heaven..
Not only did he love the cinnamon roll he thought he was
BIG stuff sitting at the table with his bro and sis.


Evidence on his face..






Ella meet Ella

We had a good visit with an old friend who 
 welcomed their baby girl Ella into the world.. 
What can I say.... Ella is a great name.
Thanks for the the fun Caroline.




MARSHMELLOW FIGHT

Oh my this was a hit...
We had daddys bag taped to the door telling him BEWARE!
(fun stuff, thank you pintrest) 





Golfing in Good Company

Josh and Taryn asked us to golf..
And so we did.. 
Good fun once again. 



silly monkeys...


nice booty, daddy.....


 Watch out uncle Josh... there are moving objects in your way.


Taryn and Ella cooling off..
(Can i just say that Andre and I tied for the win... Yep that is right I can 
keep up with the BIG dogs!)





 First Swim in Nanno's pool 



Liams first swim....
there should be many more to follow!









These are the small things as of late...and boy are we enjoying them. 
(I have no idea why my pics look blurry on here... they are not that way on my computer.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are we good friends and I still didn't know that you did half of these things?? Haha. Great pics of great memories, Mandi! The one of Gabe on the raft cracks me up and the one of Sweet Liam on the golf cart is ADORABLE. Love you guys!

Lauren

Guatmama said...

Looks like fun times, marshmallow fight? One brave mama! I might tuck that idea away for camping OUTSIDE!!! lol

Tera said...

Still bummed I missed seeing Caroline and Ella! Looks like you all are enjoying summer!

Chelsa said...

so much fun :)