Thursday, March 1, 2012

just a little more of us...

We really have been enjoying life lately....
Weather it be days at home, time outside, or time well spent with friends!

I heard a lot of noise coming from the dining room while I was getting lunch ready and just had not takin the time to look over and see what it was...
When I had the plates ready I walked over to the table to find my sweet girl getting all her babies ready to eat.... love watching her in the mommy role!
I think she has ten pulled up to the table... man oh man does she have her hands full!
I would like to think that we had a lunch time party!


















There was a recent purchase made..... another camo hat!
However, this time it was to make a little girl feel like part of the crew!
Check out my little camo family!



















We have been loving the weather...
Outside is where we are...
I just allowed Gabe to take a pic with my camera the other day
and now he thinks he is big stuff.... asking to do it all the time.
This was a photograph by my big boy!
Love it...love that we barely made the pic... that camera is heavy for my little man!

















Love this pic... we took it ourselves!


















We love our walks...
Sure glad this little dude does too!



































































(yes they did pick out their own clothes, just for the record)

























This is what my boy brought with us... bc his nose was running.
Not a box of kleenex's... just toilet paper!
























This is my girl writing me a ticket bc I was walking fast!
























another pic by gabe....























They keep me on my toes but I love my job!

5 comments:

Sue said...

And you are awesome at your "job"!

Shannon said...

sweet post and i was thinking what sue was thinking as i was reading your post

Chelsa said...

i tell you this all the time, but you're just the best momma :)

Tera said...

That roll of toilet paper sure brings smiles! :)

Anonymous said...

Love keeping up with you through the blog. You have the sweetest kids! They are just adorable.