Thursday, September 29, 2011

The perfect trip...

Last week one evening we took off for Glendale..
I had been thinking of it all day,
-we would surprise the kids
- i would pack us a picnic
-it would be perfect!

Andre got home and so I told him my plan....
and we went for it... as i was packing out picnic i realized we were out of bread.
So we decided we would just stop and grab some.
We pack up and headed out...
Stopped at CVS to get our bread and they did not have any...
Boo...
On to Wal-Mart...
After about an extra 2o min of finding bread we were on our way.

We arrived at Glendale all happy and excited...
We packed up our stuff in the stroller and headed down by the lake.
We enjoyed the moment for a while and then decided we were hungry.

So Andre started unpacking and getting stuff out for sandwiches while i fed liam.
Andre was looking lost and so I asked what was wrong and he said, I am just looking for the peanut butter. Ha... I had forgotten the peanut butter!
So we made light of it and went on...

We had out jelly bread and we were banking on having some carrots with ranch.
Once again Andre was looking lost... he then said, babe did you bring plates?
Of course I didn't!!!! grrr...
I was trying to control my anger...
(Funny that the Lord is working with me on not letting situations get the best of me)

So once again we went with it!!!
I am so thankful for a husband who rolls with the punches
and kids who didn't care what they were eating
bc they were having fun!
Thank you family.....

So here are some pics from our PERFECT trip!

Thank you Lord for always working on me.
* I can say that I did not let it get me in a bad mood!
Yeah, go me..... I overcame this situation!!!!!!!

our jelly bread and our plates (bread)
for our ranch...
























kiddos enjoying wide open spaces....

























































having fun....

























gabe enjoying his CRAZY supper...


















my babies...


















our family.... takin it all in..

























This little guy is SO fun...



















RANDOMNESS....
playing in liams room one day!


















Gabes drawing of our family...
I had no clue he could draw stick people....
this melted my heart...


















Ella putting on a puppet show for us in Liam's room.

























Gabe made this little block dude...

























Yet another smile from our hunter...
























love this pic..
one evening before it got real cold...


















One day at the park...
actions shots of slide time....
the kids thought these were SO cool...

































slide shot...






















good times have been had by all......
and as you can see our life is by no means perfect!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

it's perfectly HAPPY though :)

love it!