Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas is in the air...

Christmas has begun... Yipee!
Before we headed up north for the Holiday weekend we decorated our house... It was so nice to come home to a cozy house with trees and lights!

We started with the kids trees.. each has a tree for thier room.
And I am so proud of them. They decorated them all by themselves, until they got tired and I did the finishing touches. But I am also proud of myself bc I usually "fix" their trees when they are sleeping and this year I did not. They are as they put them. I love it.
















Gabe's final product.





Ella's final product....







Moving on... to the tree in the living room.
Ella was all about it this year.... daddy and Gabe took some time for boy stuff.
Like playing motorcycles and watching you tube videos.



























Another night we tackled the tree in the dining room...
Man how I love this time of the year.
Its been so much fun to have two little helpers this year too!























These two have been beggin (mostly Gabe, but whatever big bro has... little sis wants)
for footed pjs and so we purchased some!
They love them and want to wear them every night.
Silly sugars....











































Northern Thanksgiving/Christmas coming soon....

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

all the trees look so pretty! kids are adorable as always :)

Sonya said...

The trees look beautiful! Love their footed pj's!

Jen said...

Mandy, Ella looks so much like you in these pictures!! She is such a cutie (and so is Gabe!)

Leah Robinson said...

all I have to say is AWWWWWWW!!!!!! lol