Thursday, February 18, 2010

Silly Boys

Andre' and Gabe made a run to Wal-Mart tonight.
They kept getting strange looks.
After the third person gave them a big smile and an "awwwe"...
Andre looked at himself and then at Gabe
and discovered why everyone thought they were so cute!!!!!
He had dressed them exactly alike...............

(Andre told me this story when they came home...
so I told them to pose for some pics and this is what I got)





















































....couldn't leave this cutie out of the post.....

6 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Too funny! I was laughing looking at those pics :)

Andrea said...

Oh my what adorable pics!! Your Children are BEAUTIFUL

Sandy said...

hahahaha I love it!!!

Carissa said...

Your boys are so cute! Love the poses!

Tera said...

Too funny! Great poses. lol. What happened to little Ella's head? :(

Jennifer said...

To funny....gotta love those moments!