Thursday, January 28, 2010

Playing in our PJ's

This morning we were lounging around so I decided to play around with my dads camera..... highly contemplating getting something along the same lines..... And here is what I came up with!
Cute little boy!
Dazed little boy and a little girl who "knows what shes talking about!"


lovin!!!!




He was trying to spin around so I could not get his pic but I was to speedy! ha



Check out that hair! (and sass)




Sweetie girl on the go!






Telling me exactly what she was holding! look at that mouth formation!





Decided to take a break and have some hair for a snack!







She thinks baby needs a bath! (in the washing machine!)








Her brother is trying to gently advise her otherwise. Explaining that "baby " might not make it through!









She challenges him and says let's see! And......









"baby" survives!!!









4 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

your kiddos are so cute. miss you guys! :) i love my camera too. even though im prob not the best with it! ha

Tera said...

Oh I miss them already and it's only been 3 days! :) Give them kisses for me!

Jessie said...

look at miss ella looking like a big girl standing in front of her toys! I still can't believe she's walking!!

Desiree' said...

love the kisses picture! they are so stinkin cute! can't believe how big ella is gettin!