Friday, August 14, 2009

Blessings....

Mom and dads house plans were approved on Monday
and the digging began yesterday!
The Lord is GOOD!





Gabe and Josh checking out the big hole!
















Nanna and Ella enjoying the cool breeze and shade!
(gabe took this pic)





















Gabe showing me he has the same toy digger!


















Ella chewing on whatever she can get to her mouth...including a leaf!





Kisses from big brother...




This was actually taken Wednesday evening... discussing whats about to go down!













Gramma came to watch daddy ride his four wheeler and to ride with Gabe on his four wheeler.





















Gabe and Nanno talking about boy things!




These last four pictures crack me up! I was laying in bed the other night and Andre came in and said.. "you have to see these pictures gabe took". They are hilarious and our poor dog is the brunt of them... sorry bruce!




what do you think bruce was thinking in this pic!!!!!!








and this one!!!!









Gabe built this wall all by himself and he was so proud....












a picture he took of his tall tower he made....









7 comments:

Jessie said...

Gabe is so entertaining! Koen's apt went well! No cavities! Whatever it was scratched right off..it was weird!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

I am SO excited about your parents finally being able to move on. We have prayed for them all summer and every time I see her walk past my house I ask "are you building yet" She prob hates that question. But, how cool is it that they are moving on and being able to make decisions on a new home.

Brandi said...

gabe's "wall" was awesome really, i wonder if ava could make one that nice and straight!!! she has been begging to come see his fourwheeler so if you guys are out on it some evening give me a call or text! she would greatly appreciate it!!!

Tera said...

That IS a big hole! How exciting!! BTW, we need dirt, so if they have any they don't need, tell them we have a spot for it!! :) I love the pictures Gabe takes...so cute to see his perspective on life. And I agree with Brandi...that wall Gabe built is awesome. He's one talented 2 yr. old!!

Leah Robinson said...

PTL!!! So exciting :)

Chelsa said...

so excited for your parents!
love all the cute pictures of the kids :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your photos!
I am in your husband's group counseling class at IUB and I have been trying to reach him because we have a presentation to prepare for tomorrow! He gave me an email address that seems to be incorrect, as the message I wrote him keeps bouncing back to me, so could you please make sure that he checks his IUB email, because, in DESPERATION, I sent him the email there! THANKS and congrats for the beautiful children!! Maria