Wednesday, July 29, 2009

family photos

here are our fun family photos from vaction... enjoy!!!!




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































12 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

LOVE 'em!!!

Sonya said...

These pictures are all so good! You have a beautiful family:)

Anonymous said...

perfect...

Beth said...

I agree - your family is just gorgeous! I also noticed that your blog has had 40,000 hits. Wow! I would get a counter for mine, but I'd be afraid it would disappoint me when I only got three hits :-)
Have a nice day!
Beth Yoder

Krista said...

BEAUTIFUL family!!

Sarah Sw. said...

SO, SO, SO cute!!! Incredible pictures ... I love them all!!!

Brittany said...

Beautiful! Miss you guys!!

Chels said...

beautiful pictures mandi!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

we def miss you guys and i love the pics sooo much! no worries about the money. i know where you live!

Sandy said...

I love the pictures!!!! I can't even decide my favorite because they all look so good!

Tara said...

I am IN LOVE with these pictures! You have a beautiful, wonderful, blessed family. Just think of all the bumps in the road experienced in the last year or so...in the end - everyone is ok and you are all an incredible family. You have these pictures to prove it!

Tera said...

Beautiful Beautiful!! I think I like all of the ones in the white outfits the best! The pics of Andre' and Gabe just crack me up. Gabers is so stinkin cute! I want a little boy like him someday. :) Love you guys!!